Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thoughts About Technology

This is my first blog. I have very little experience with technology. I can get around most computers but I really don't have an extensive knowledge of them. My brother is really in to computers and whenever I have a problem with them I ask him to deal with it. His name is Danny and he's thirteen years old. He will be attending Central next year. I prefer PCs over Macs because I grew up on PCs. I'm excited to use this blog and I hope my knowledge of computers will grow. I love how much information you can get from the internet, but I feel as though computers often don't work and I just get frustrated. I also don't like how computers are beginning to replace paper, because I would much rather hold a book then stare at a screen.

4 comments:

Bayley T. said...

I jst tried to leave a comment and it didn't work. So, I will try again...I completely agree with you. I do not like how computers are replacing paper. I think computers are very useful; I like them a lot, but sometimes it's a bit too much technology. I also prefer windows to mac, but it doesn't really matter.

Bayley T. said...

*just

EB said...

Maggie!

Bekah Maren said...

I agree with you on many points, and disagree on many others. I prefer Macs, but also because I grew up on them. I would also much rather read a book than stare at a screen, but that's mostly because I'm legally blind. I used to have troubles with technology too, but now it's Ok. Nice blog.